Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My dream relationship as inside as outside

Rainbow Gathering it is a big healing. Especially combine with tantra and it´s all relationship processes. That´s how again it was for me this year too.

Just before the Rainbow I wrote another  manifestation of my dream for relationship what I wish for. Main reason why I wish for relationship is because I believe in multiplied power of free couple as teachers, as partners, as lovers, tantrikas and as example of coming change to the world.

Through my teachings on the gathering I realised that this dream woman what I´m wishing for is already in me. So close. At my teachings I could be sharp like a knife or soft like as woman dance. I have feminine and masculine energy in me and I could use them both any time depends what the situation require from me. I realized that first maybe this example of healthy relationship within us I have to shine to the world, to my students, to my self.... Then when the time would come I would be even more ready to form even better relationship out of unconditional love and not out of need.

This realization made me taking more care for the wishes of my goddess within. Worshiping her it gives so much much completeness, contentment in my self. So together with her I´m going through another next transformation in my life on my tantra path. This aspect was always there before just now we are going deeper. I´m becoming better of my self or maybe ourselves :) ( - there is inner child and other crowd but this is another story :) )

16.8.2016

Here it is the manifestation of my outer and inner dreams:

Enjoy and connect  when you ready, one way or another <3

In my next relationship I wish that Love is deeply full of passion. I wish that a woman I a wonder, what helps me, what encourage me to go through all challenges, what we have to go through. I would like to look up to her. I wish that she have qualities from which I could learn, grow and benefit. I love to lift up a woman but in this relationship I wish to be lifted up as well. I wish that those balances are flowing naturally. I don´t 

1.8.2016

I wish that we have strong connection on every level: sexual, love, intellectual and spiritual. I wish that she is my best friend for who I may count in every moment: Moment of healing, moment of danger, moment of vulnerability…

I wish that with her I could feel so good, save and comfortable that I could leave all performing patterns, that I could show my self in my whole vulnerability.
I wish in my next relationship, we could freely awaken our inner children, that we both have a lot of unconditioned, uncontrolled fun together – a lot of laughter as well :)
I wish that we are able to have intellectual disputes without need to prove who is right.
I wish that she feels like me to do everything possible to save planet for future generations.
I wish that we are inspiring each other in teaching and finding new ways of healing, liberating, enjoying life, making love etc.
I wish that we are both open to explore new ways of sexuality and tantra.
I wish that as couple we shine as example of partnerchiat, great unconditional love, sacred sexuality and spiritual activism.
I wish that this heals, liberates the world.
I wish that we are different but equal.
There were many Buddhas, Jesuses etc. - Now is the time for power of free couple !

9.8.2016

Howgh !

I wish that she is amazing beautiful inside and outside.

I wish that together we ignite big awakening of the humanity into a better world.
I'm ready <3 … and you ???

Michal Kali Griks
http://tantramovement.blogspot.nl

Resultado de imagen de tantra union






No comments:

Post a Comment