Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Private sessions and workshops

Private sessions for singels and couples.

Me, Michal,I can meet you alone or with your partner on private, individual sessions and workshops... I can spend together time with total attention for you (and your partner). I will use this time to heal, to purify the subconsciousness, to expand the consciousness, to make you experiencing more bliss, joy, pleasure and love in your life. All of that on material, energetic and spiritual level.

What can you expect at the session.

I share my personal
and individual experience. While I respect my and your boundaries, I´m also keeping in mind that real progress begins outside of the comfort zone. That's why I will systematically encourage you to leave secure limitations and meet the adventures of your life. But in the same time, I will also encourage you to establish clear boundaries and say "no" when you really feel that way at that moment.If you're not ready to change, I will work on that readiness


Suggestions for couples:
Developing intimacy in relationships
Exploring synergy effect in meditation and in the transformation of sexual energy
Roles and projections in relation ( for example: father - daughter, son - mother ) and transforming them beyond personal level
Freedom from coercion of the ejaculatory




For singles :

How to become a great lover
The release of subconscious patterns what are conditioning while you search the Partner
Expanding and cultivating sexual energy
Energy balance on all levels
Tasks and goals in life - How to follow its own path of
life.

The price is 50 Euro per hour.

I use methods such as :
Tantric and Taoist techniques for transformation
Games, fun, dance and movement
Visualisations , meditations and relaxations
Prayers and affirmations
Massage and healing touch
Open communication


Marek Griks
Michal Marek Griks - Tantrik, Kundalini yoga teacher


-

Private workshops for your relationship

It is also possible for me to come to your home for an intensive 2 days tantric workshop. This our proposal is addressed to couples who:
- just get to know each other
- they want to develop an intimate relationship
- they would like to open up to the needs of the partner.
- They want to dissolve the barriers,

- who are looking for way to heal themselves but also looking for understanding and harmony in the warm arms of the lover
- for long time relationships, who would like again awake the senses, who would like to bring new energy and inspiration to their life
- who want to recognise the transcendent nature of partner relationship
- who want to progress together,
- who would like to develop energy of partnership
- who would like to achieve cosmic union
- who would share the essence of love with the world.

Its possible to give the workshops also in your places , where you may feel home and I may also work on energy of the space.I could travel in whole Netherlands but also in other countries. Contact me by phone or email to discuss the details.

I always work with individual approach to your needs and to the particularity of the situation and energy. Feel free to check my other activities, what I do and suggest me including them in your private session

Don't hesitate to ask the questions mgriks@gmail.com ,

Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment