Saturday, February 6, 2016

Gratitude to my Tantra Teachers. Michal Kali Griks

With all big thanks to all of you who one way or another reflect in my teachings and life.

List of the teachers who inspired me before and during my study at Rasayana Tantra Academy: From the most inspiring
Margot Anand

Tara Long

Hari Kaur Entous van de Zwan
Mahasatvaa Ma Ananda Sarita .
Anand Rudra.
Osho
 
David Brown
Diana D'Light and Martin Heese c-h-a-i.dk/tantrazone/

Bruce and Sharon Lyon
Marjanne Hurks
Vincent and Roxana Hewett
John Hawken
Advaita Maria Bach

Kenneth Ray Stubbs
Han Thorig & Marita
 
Andrew Barnes 
Flaviu Pop.
Edyta Baghira Weber

Silja Rehfeldt, (Berlin), www.unitedbliss.com
Dirkje Veltman

Nirav Beej en Mudra 
Deborah Sundahl
Colin Willby
Sanjay Vishwakarma
Maarten Ghysels
Rakesh and Marcia from Art Of Loving
all my lovers
and all my students
and all who I forgot here (please forgive me )
I'm
to all of you


No comments:

Post a Comment