Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Lent me money, please for the Dream House, Tantra Movement new retreat center

Hello Lovely People!

My recent close to death experience made me appreciating life even more and do best out of it. For myself, others and whole humanity.

This gives me wind into the sails for the intention of doing my best to rent the Dream House, a beautiful place for the retreats at Tantric Island Koh Phangan in Thailand.

Do you remember my campaign last year? We got a nice offer to rent a beautiful place for 3 years for a very good price. In the end, due to some family issues of the renting Friends, they decided to keep the house.

I end up to rent similar quality house for the price almost 3 times higher. It was a beautiful experience having such a great place for my retreats. And I manage to pay back all the debts.

This year, the same Friends offered me again the same "Dream House" to rent for 2 years and again I have to pay the whole amount, 11.000 Euro upfront (the house got upgraded), before November.

This time it's for sure and I would go for it!

I feel is less fair that I will do the campaign again, so I would rather ask you, my Friends to lend me the money.
Any 100 Euro counts, any gesture, sharing of this message, prayer is a step in good direction.
All the money I will give you back within half-year as I did this year. ( Now the things are getting better :) )

Also booking the retreats now rather than later may help me a lot as well!

Thank you so much in advance

💜💜💜
Here you may transfer money

Bank Details:

Michal Grygoruk
Triodos ethical bank
NL92TRIO0390212989

or Thai Bank:

Michal Grygoruk
Kasikorn Bank
0518070134


Thank you

Michal Kali Griks
http://tantramovement.com





No comments:

Post a Comment