Sunday, April 26, 2020

Tantra - Choice of loving yourself

I choose tantra from loving myself. Even it is the most challenging path what take you through your and the humanity deepest wounds; it is much better than carrying those wounds and living, being affected by them. 
Every little or huge healing, liberation growing in Love, expansion in ecstasy it is stepping forward into a more happy, more loving, more exciting and more passionate life. 

The challenges are big, sometimes bigger but they're worthy of going through.
Better than living in an illusion, unawareness, Maya, matrix or however you like to call it.

The bigger challenges make bigger growth.

I'm choosing the path to love my self
To love others
Because I do not see the point of wasting my life.

And You?

Are you choosing the blue or red pill (Matrix)?

There is no way back ;)

This is another fragment of my book "Conversations with God and Goddess within and outside"  

Michal Kali Griks
http://tantramovement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment