Tuesday, June 8, 2021

My Divine Masculine Honored At the Priestess Empowering Retreat

Hello Lovely People! - This time, mainly Goddesses.
Since the beginning of my Tantric Path about 15 years ago, I followed the call to support women liberation, to empower the Goddesses, to bring for them healing, growing in Love, expanding in ecstasy.
Shortly after, I discovered I have to begin with my own Inner Goddess - my feminine energy. Since then, I worship her as inside as outside.
I feel honoured by the trust of the Priestesses, the women, participants in this summit to be the first man allowed to take part in this sacred, unique event. I wish to empower them with my and our Divine, Mature, Masculine energy honouring Divine Feminity.

I will "Embody Divine Masculine on Your Priestess Path" just after my Beloved Trisha Croft will "Alchemize Your Priestess Path with Goddess Isis". There would be a lot of more wisdom, love, magic shared by other world-known empowered women at the 2nd edition of Online Retreat:
Sacred Path of the Priestess.
- Unlock Your True Potential and Embody your sacred leadership!
Do not miss it!

Michal Kali Griks
http://tantramovement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment