Saturday, October 30, 2021

My interview, podcast hosted by Emmi of Feminine Revered airs on Monday 1 November.

Hello Lovely People! - This time, mainly Goddesses. Since the beginning of my Tantric Path about 15 years ago, I followed the call to support women liberation, empower the Goddesses, bring them healing, grow in Love and expand in ecstasy. Shortly after, I discovered I had to begin with my own Inner Goddess - my feminine energy. Since then, I have worshipped her as inside as outside. Again, I'm trusted and invited to support feminine, divine goddess energy work. I feel honoured and excited to be featured on the Sacred Feminine Power podcast hosted by Emmi of Feminine Revered. My interview airs on Monday 1 November. I will talk about the importance of balancing feminine and masculine energies within our bodies, the difference between mature and immature masculine and feminine energies. I will also share the lessons I learned whilst raising my daughter. From a practical side, I will guide you through meditation about recognizing inner feminine and masculine. You can listen to the episode here: https://www.femininerevered.com/sacred-feminine-power-podcast/. And if you'd like to hang out with me, Emmi and like-minded listeners, please, join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SacredFemininePowerPodcast" #tantramovementschool #tantramovement #sexualalchemy #sacredsexuality #sexualextasy #sexualmeditation #useitdontloseit #loveandextasy #tantra #tantriclove #tantriclovemaking  

Michal Kali Griks
http://tantramovement.com



No comments:

Post a Comment