Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Connection Event on Consent, Boundaries, Awareness

Happy New Year! This event is not only good for beginners in Tantra but for all those who like to dive deep into this kind of emotional, bodywork on yourself, relationship, Love. 💜 Consent, Boundaries and Awareness We invite you to join, learn about and to bring awareness to this ever-present and most important issue - not just in the workshops, but in our everyday life as well. 💜 How do creating boundaries feel? How does rejection feel? And how does respect feel? After a short introduction talk, we will practice and do exercises to explore this and more. At this workshop, we would introduce you to Wheel of Consent - a concept from Betty Martin. 💜 Respecting, expressing boundaries, feeling them being expressed and respected is one of the most beautiful and most important things that you may learn, explore and exercise during the tantric workshops! When experienced in the save space, it could be so healing and liberating Use it-don't lose it. Join us to empower your life 💜 "After experiencing this workshop, I realized that expressing limits actually deepened my connection to my exercise partner. I would never be brave enough to go so far and so deep. Only knowing that whatever I do it's within his expressed limits and he has complete control to stop me at any time allowed me to have freedom of my expression. I can not wait to bring this wisdom into my life!" - Liana 27 💜 This event would be an introduction and invitation to the following advanced Neo-Tantra Massage course 15-17.04.2022. For everyone, especially people who are exploring their sensuality, foremost people who are doing any bodywork, even yoga, contact dance, massage, or are hosting the events for others this workshop would be essentially beneficial. Also, let us know beforehand that you're coming - it always makes our life much easier. Thanks! Check details at the event and do not hesitate to ask further questions: https://fb.me/e/1xZW5eDaH  
Michal Kali Griks
http://tantramovement.com



No comments:

Post a Comment