Thursday, May 23, 2013

Great teachers in Basic School of Tantra

Update: Marcia Sanders would give the workshop Saturday, 8 of june together with Lila Lilith. Like usual from 11.00 till 15.00 at Overtoom 301. Price for single class is 30, 60 or 90 E per person.
You can join the event, share, invite Your friends(PLZ do it) here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/509575722438560/
where You can also check the latest update

Marcia2

Marcia Sanders from Art of Loving would teach us Tantric Dance

When dancing becomes meditation

Tantric Dance is a play of the divine energy between masculine and feminine. Meditation while dancing, moving into the observer.
The challenge to stay grounded and flow. To relax and gracefully let yourself be moved.

TantricDance2

Welcome to Tantric Dance

Each time we explain more about female/male dynamics; about Shiva and Shakti energy. Men: what do you do with a woman completely in her Shakti power? Or if she is not, how can you invite her to her own vitality and let her shine? What do you need from a woman to totally surrender?
Women: how to approach this motionless Shiva energy? How can you move Shiva an make a harmonious flow? What do you need from a man to totally surrender?

More about Marcia and Tantric Dance You could read at their page http://artofloving.nl/info/marcia



http://www.reddakini.eu/img/intro.png

Red Dakini, Magdalena Lisowska would teach us Tantric massage and that's how she describe it at her page http://www.reddakini.eu/ where You can find also more information about her

Tantric touch

If you want to feel more, be more and awake your passion to life...
If you want to wake up, discover your inner self and let go of your negative energy...
If you want to come back to the flow of life and surrender yourself to pleasure and relaxation...

You should come to my sessions.

Tantric touch

I've started my adventure as a classical Thai masseuse. After a while I discovered I could also bring my healing qualities into my massages. Then tantra came into my life and it showed me the way to bring my whole heart into my Work. My massages became softer, more tender, more loving, but also more passionate.

I can see so much beauty in You. That's my basic approach. I treat your body as a temple and you can feel it. We connect deeply and intimately in a tantric session with respect to our feelings and boundaries. Every meeting is a unique exchange of energies, with a pleasure of touch and the sharing of blissful state.



And I, Michal Marek Griks would be the main teaching person. I'm experiencing and enjoying tantric love since 8 years. In some point almost one year ago I felt that i learned and experienced so much that i decided to share it with humanity. Since then i gave about 50 workshops I tort about 600 people. At the beginning that was mainly theory about practice but since beginning of that year i started to teach more and more deep practice. As many people like to be though in a groups I'm starting Basic School of Tantra to share with You even more.

Beside of that since some years I'm teaching also yoga and since last year Kundalini yoga. To know more about me You can go to: http://affordabletantra.blogspot.nl/search/label/We







No comments:

Post a Comment