Thursday, March 21, 2019

Tantric Wikipedia

Hello Lovely People!
Following my universal call and energy of Equinox and Full Moon, I would love to share the idea about Tantric Wikipedia where we could share all tantric practices. 
💜   
When someone can  create something like this technically, I'm willing to share the practices from my book "Tantra Teachers and Students Guide: All Aspects of Life - All Aspects of Tantra" 
https://tantramovement.com/tantra-teachers-and-students-guideall-aspect-of-life-all-aspect-of-tantra-almost-full-but-not-yet-edited-version/
💜   
We are leaving in the times that tantra(not only) is urgently needed to create solutions what humanity is facing nowadays. Time to share Love Unconditionally not just in words but also in actions <3
💜 
Mother Earth, humanity needs solutions, healing, transformation like never before.  Most of us, teachers are living already in abundance.
Let's share! I pray I wish, I choose that others will follow this example. 
Share when you care <3
Thanks in Advance
  
💜   
Questions? Suggestions? Contributions? - Connect <3  
Michal Kali Griks
http://tantramovement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment