Hello Lovely People!
We just finished nicely Neo Tantric Massage Course today. There are 2 "live" videos from the parts of it on our Tantra Movement fb page. There would be one more opportunity to learn the same wisdom very soon.
This 3 day course includes healing yoni massage and liberating lingam massage. This is one of the most precious gifts what we could give in practice to humanity.
Neo Tantric Massage was the first massage introduced to the West with inherent tantric principles. It was in the 1960s that Kenneth Ray Stubbs first started to add massage of intimate parts of the body in his massage practice.
My other great inspirations have been Margo Anand and Marjanne Hurks.
Other important principles included in Neo Tantric Massage are:
– no goal
– awareness; being here and now
– using sexual energy and moving it upwards, transforming it instead of releasing it (and losing it, as would be the goal in erotic massage)
– the presence of love
The Neo Tantric Massage workshop is conducted in two parts, where the second part is differed according to gender.
1. First day: Intro – full body massage when we prepare the energy for the things to come…
2. Second day: Full body including Yoni massage
3. Third day: Full body including Lingam massage
Yoni and lingam massages are used in different ways in other types of tantric massage.
There many important reasons for massaging the genitals.
Through yoni and lingam massage, you may explore much higher types of orgasm and ecstasy than typical peak orgasm, what you may compare as kindergarten to university 🙂
Besides being a great source of pleasure, yoni massage can be a great source of healing for a woman. There are many points where past memories are stored, along with emotional pain, conditioning, prejudices, anxieties, fears, anger, etc. Most of them are highly connected to our sexuality.
Lingam massage, especially when done in the neo-tantric way, gives men a great opportunity to learn, exercise and experience the receiving part of his being. This, together with bringing upward energy and ecstasy, can open his heart – something very much needed in today's world not only by men but by women (as well as for more beautiful lovemaking).
It's not commonly known that the yoni and lingam are the most reflexological active zones in the human body. By stimulating its different parts we are bringing health to all
parts of the body.
This is why for me, one of the most important aspects of Neo Tantric Massage is to do it from the heart.
What will you learn?
- Respecting, expressing your own and partners boundaries and wishes
- The concept of Healing and De-Armouring and how to approach it in the most supportive ways
- How to sublimate and bring sexual energy to the higher chakras instead of losing it through the peak orgasm
- Full body Massage
- Yoni Healing, Liberating Massage
- Liberating from addiction, Lingam massage
What you may Experience:
- Healing of your sexuality, past traumas, blockages
- Higher, longer ecstasies than you had ever before without need for having ejaculation or even erection
- Liberating from conditioning
Check fb event for details: https://www.facebook.com/events/309852209722636/
Check our website for more info:
and do not hesitate to ask the questions
Michal Kali Griks (FB)