Once again, I have the honour to share on Koh Phangan my most powerful creation in tantric massage. This massage is a fusion of years of my own practice and study at The Rasayana Tantra Academy and is a carefully blended mixture of techniques that I found are extremely powerful when used together.
This development of the massage is based on Neo Tantric massage, inspired primarily by the teachings of Margot Anand and Marjanne Hurks.
Included are elements of Kum Nye - a Tibetan tantric massage - that has been taught to me by Tara Long.
Utilization of breath and energy techniques were derived from Tantra Kriya Yoga which I learned from Anand Rudra.
When the energy is fully awakened during the massage, powerful energetic touch is used as taught by Flaviu Pop.
Finally, in the Tantra Movement Massage I must also credit the influence of my ex, the great masseuse, tantrika and teacher Edyta Baghira Weber.
These techniques used together create a 'dance' with 5 elements and energies between the bodies of the giver and receiver, together creating a sacred space for healing, pleasure, bliss, unblocking, liberation, full body orgasms and everything else that is allowed space to occur.
Other important principles included in Tantra Movement Massage are:
- Slowness, which is an essence of this massage
– no goal
– awareness; being here and now
– using sexual energy and moving it upwards, transforming it instead of releasing it (and losing it, as would be the goal in erotic massage)
– the presence of love
The Tantra Movement Massage workshop is conducted in two parts, where the second part is differed according to gender.
1. First day: Intro – full body massage when we prepare the energy for the things to come…
2. Second day: Full body massage including Yoni massage
3. Third day: Full body massage including Lingam massage
Yoni and Lingam massages are used in different ways in other types of tantric massages.
There many important reasons for massaging the genitals.
Thankfully, Yoni and Lingam massage allows exploration of much higher types of orgasm and ecstasy than a typical peak orgasm, which is like comparing kindergarten to university 🙂
Besides being a great source of pleasure, Yoni massage can be a great source of healing for a woman. There are many points where past memories are stored, along with emotional pain, conditioning, prejudices, anxieties, fears, anger, etc. Most of them are highly connected to our sexuality.
Lingam massage, especially when done in the neo-tantric way, gives men a great opportunity to learn, exercise and experience the receiving part of his being. This, together with bringing upward energy and ecstasy, can open his heart – something very much needed in today's world not only by men but by women (as well as for more beautiful lovemaking).
It's not commonly known that the yoni and lingam are the most reflexological active zones in the human body. By stimulating the different parts, we are bringing health to all parts of the body.
This is why for me, one of the most important aspects of Neo Tantric Massage is to have it come from the heart.
What will you learn?
- Respecting and expressing your and your partner's boundaries and wishes
- The concept of Healing and De-Armouring and how to approach it in the most supportive way
- How to sublimate and bring sexual energy to the higher chakras instead of losing it through the peak orgasm
- Full Body Massage
- Yoni Healing, Liberating Massage
- Liberating from addiction Lingam massage
What you may Experience:
- Healing of your sexuality, past traumas, blockages
- Higher, longer ecstasies than you have ever had before without need for having an ejaculation or even an erection
- Liberating from conditioning
Michal Kali Griks - Founder of Tantra Movement
Michal dedicated his life to spreading the teachings of Tantra. When he discovered Tantra eleven years ago, it completely changed his life. He followed his heart and completed several trainings in Tantra and Kundalini Yoga, including intensive study at the Rasayana Academy in the Netherlands.
For seven years, he has been sharing his vasr knowledge of Tantra and Yoga and passing on his enthusiasm, love and experience in his retreats. Since he started to train teachers as well, the Tantra Movement Team is growing – and so is our love through which we aspire to make the world a more beautiful and loving place. Join us on this journey!
Costs / Contribution:
300 USD per person
530 USD per couple
If cost is an issue and you would really like to join, do not hesitate to find a solution with us
Tantra Movement Coco Villa Center // Koh Phangan // Sri Thanu
Check our website for more info:
and do not hesitate to ask the questions
Michal Kali Griks (FB)